about the product
Share this product
HunterLAB - MINISCAN EZ
High purity zinc stearates used in plastic industry as a lubricant, release agent. Functions as acid scavenger in certain polyolefins.
- 1. HunterLab’s most popular handheld spectrophotometer, the MiniScan EZ 4500L, is a large area view 45° illumination and 0° viewing spectrophotometer that provides a 31.8 mm port size that has a 25mm viewed area.
2. The MiniScan EZ 4500S is a small area view 45º circumferential illumination and 0º viewing spectrophotometer.
3. This small area view 45/0 handheld spectrophotometer provides a 6 mm port size that has a 5 mm view area which makes it ideal for measuring small samples and discrete areas.
4. The large viewed area makes this unit suitable for a wide range of sample types, such as fabrics, paper, powders, granules and liquids when measured through a sample cup.
1. Available with 45°/0° or diffuse/8° geometry and large area or small area view
2. Light weight and rubberized handle for operator comfort
3. Easy one handed operation with thumb-tip navigation of functions
4. Large, easy to read LCD graphical display
5. Displays color data, color difference data, color plot, spectral data, spectral data difference, spectral plot, spectral difference plot
6. Includes all commonly used color scales and indices
7. Averages up to 20 sample readings
8. Stores 100 standards and 800 sample measurements