3D printer, CNC unit, laser engraver & cutter
– that fits on your desk.
- Create with materials inaccessible to single-purpose 3D printers.
- Quick and easy changing between tools – no more than 60 seconds.
- Easy to get started with, no tinkering needed. Place Zmorph Fab on the desk and start working.
- Smart features like automatic tool detection and autocalibration do the job, while you can focus on ideas.
FEATURES OF ZMORPH FAB
- Works with almost every plastic filament available on the market.
- Autocalibration makes 3D printing easy and fast, even for beginners.
- Multi-material capabilities let you 3D print with water soluble support.
Stellar Build Quality
- Heavy duty aluminum plates provide amazing rigidity, and keep electronics safe from dust and leftovers from CNC machining.
- Sturdy construction designed to deliver both 3D printing and withstand CNC operations.
- Reinforced Cartesian XZ-head motion system doubled up with dual glass-fiber reinforced belts.
- Ready for multi-material 3D printing.
- Slick and easy user interface.
- Combination of HEPA/Carbon filters that removes particles and fumes from 3D printing, laser cutting & engraving.
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
Fully Functional Drone
Ever wanted to own a drone? Why not print one for yourself? The team at ZMorph did an eye-opening job of creating their own version.
Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
The Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is a fully functional prototype that resembles the final product with the design and all functionalities. It can connect to a device with Bluetooth like smartphones, laptops or smartwatches.
The prototype was built on a 1:2 scale to prove the idea, so one day it can go into mass production. Serving as a proof of concept and a showcase model, it can be used during design meetings, business and investor meetings, and even trade shows.
Precision is key when producing components and parts for your products. Using ZMorph VX 3D printer, even the smallest details can be customized and printed.
Present your ideas in a high-quality tangible model with ZMorph VX desktop 3D printer. Let the availability of materials and techniques transform your ideas into a truly unique architectural model.
Mock-up of a Housing Estate
Creating a good architectural mock-up is no mean feat because it requires perfect reproduction of details, fine aesthetics and high quality of craftsmanship. The end result must impress potential investors and developers.
JEWELRY / ART / DESIGN
Jewelry Molds / Resin Jewelry Molds
Designers can now break free from the limitations of their vendors or suppliers can fully create their molds or pieces with ZMorph. Paula Sazarejko a jewelry designer was able to create her own molds for designs using a 3d printer. The quick and painless process was also extremely cost efficient and she could spend her time designing other projects as well.
Custom leather goods are such popular accessories, however, the time and price to products such products are not always profitable for some. Having a laser cutter & engraver can limit your costs to just materials. A machine like ZMorph VX will allow you to create ready-to-market products in almost no time, comparing to outsourcing.
Reactors for Nanoparticles
Creating accurate reactors for nanoparticles can be a challenge due to the sizes scientists have to operate on. The team at Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Chemical and Process Engineering was able to print Y-shaped reactors for nanoparticles that were later used for their project and research.
Model of a Bone Stabilizer
3D printing can also be used in surgery and medical engineering. For his master’s thesis, Filip Dominas needed a way to display the results of his biomedical engineering studies. Analyzing a real-life case of bone fracture in order to find the best way to ensure successful healing of the tibia bone fracture by varying a stabilization method of a fibula.