Increase your Process & Manufacturing Efficiency with Additive Manufacturing
Maha offers a comprehensive range of additive manufacturing and 3D printing technologies and solutions that can potentially help solve your challenges, increase revenue streams and save you thousands of dollars.
Our key services:
3D Printing Technologies
Consultancy and Training
1. 3D Printing Technologies
We offer a wide array of industry-leading 3D printing technologies, from desktop to industrial printers, catered to suit your needs.
Some of our key technologies include:
- Fused deposition modelling (FDM) / Fused filament fabrication (FFF)
- Droplet deposition modelling (DDM)
- Fused granular fabrication (FGF)
- Selective laser sintering (SLS) / Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Selective laser melting (SLM)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
2. Material Selection
A key benefit of our printing technology include the open material feed system. This removes the need to stick to a single material source and provides you with the flexibility to use materials from 3rd party suppliers.
To leverage on this system, we offer:
- Different forms of 3D printing materials such as polymer and metal in an assortment from standard granulates, filament, powders to liquid resins
- Material testing and qualification services
- Material adoption for suppliers, allowing customers to explore new materials and applications
3. Consultancy and Training
Here at Maha, we understand that the needs of every business are different. We seek to ensure a smooth transition while using our products to achieve better efficiency in adopting new technologies.
Enjoy a positive product experience with:
- Support from our expert technical team specialised in additive manufacturing and 3D printing
- Partnerships with academic institutions for additive manufacturing and 3D printing trainings
4. After-sales Service
We believe in an all rounded service excellence for all our partners. Hence, we provide regular preventive maintenance to keep your 3D printers in tip-top condition, allowing longer machine lifespan and ultimately a more efficient process and manufacturing system for your business.