about the product
Share this product
Vinamul 3161 is an aqueous copolymer dispersion based on vinyl acetate and ethylene for adhesive applications.
- It is used to formulate adhesives with good adhesion to PVC, impregnated papier foils and varnished surfaces.
- High cohesive strength with excellent low temperature flexibility
- Suitable to a wide range of application technologies
- High bond strength across a wide range of temperatures
- Excellent compoundability, high filler acceptance
- Rheology adapted to roller, wheel and spray coating applications
- Flexible, tough film with a low water uptake
|Solids content (130 °C 30 min),%||58.5 –61.0|
|Brookfield viscosity (25 °C 4/20),mPas||3500 –7000|
|pH value||5.0 –7.0|
|Minimum film forming temperature,°C||approx. 0|
|Glass transition temperature,°C||approx. 3|
|Appearance of polymer film||flexible, glossy and tack-free|