about the product
Share this product
High purity zinc stearates used in plastic industry as a lubricant, release agent. Functions as acid scavenger in certain polyolefins.
- White and pale coloured stoving finishes for metal
- Primer as well as undercoat and finishing coat, usually in combination with suitable amino resins
- Stoving drum enamel or general-purpose industrial stoving paints
- Air drying industrial paints.
- For white and pale colour stoving enamel paint
|Storage||stored under shelter in the original containers at temperature not exceeding 35°C. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.|
|Life Span||12 months|
|Color||Gardner Max 6|
|Oil/Fatty acid Content, %||43|
|Solids, by weight, %||58 – 62|
|Gardner Holdt||ZZ1 – Z2|
|Acid Value (mgKOH/g)||15 – 25|
|Hydroxyl Value (mgKOH/g)||90|