about the product
Share this product
Semi drying short oil alkyd resin that can be used as plasticizing resin in NC paint.
- Recommended for use in furniture wood coatings.
- Can be used for acid curing when formulated together with amino resins.
- Used with isocynate resin, it can be made into 2 pack polyurethane paint.
- Can be used for clear lacquer and pigmented coating.
- Can be used for air drying paints by proper formulate with catalyst.
- Plasticizing resin for NC paint
|Storage||Stored under shelter in the original containers at temperature not exceeding 35°C. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.|
|Life Span||12 months|
|Color||Gardner Max 4|
|Hydroxyl Content, %||3.7|
|Oil/Fatty acid Content, %||33|
|Solids, by weight, %||69 – 71|
|Gardner Holdt||Z3Z4 – Z5|
|Acid Value (mgKOH/g)||Max 10|