about the product
Share this product
High purity zinc stearates used in plastic industry as a lubricant, release agent. Functions as acid scavenger in certain polyolefins.
- On-line systems provide continuous, real-time measurement of your product on a process line. This allows you to respond to product color changes when they happen, as they happen. HunterLab on-line instruments make real-time color measurements of your product, without contact or intrusion, as it is being produced. Our on the production line spectrophotometers are also sometimes referred to as at-line, in-line and near-line spectrophotometers. From the beginning to end, production runs can be continuously monitored to identify color variation and out-of-spec product. This information helps you make permanent process improvements, while providing assurance that your product is within specification and allowing you to make shipment and allocation decisions.
1. On-Line 10nm Spectrophotometer
2. Measures web, bulk, and individual product
3. Configurable real time data display
4. Design for harsh production environments
5. Precise continuous and simultaneous height – color measurement
6. Easy integration into plant control networks, or standalone operation