about the product
Share this product
High purity zinc stearates used in plastic industry as a lubricant, release agent. Functions as acid scavenger in certain polyolefins.
- Provide the most realistic simulation of full spectrum sunlight, including UV, visible light and infrared (IR).
- The xenon lamps provide the best match to full spectrum sunlight.
- The testers’ optical filters last indefinitely under normal use.
- Q-SUN tester are available in three different type :
1. Q-SUN Xe-1 is an economical, single lamp and tabletop tester
2. Q-SUN Xe-2 tester is a rotating rack xenon arc test chamber where the specimens are mounted vertically.
3. Q-SUN Xe-3 is a full featured, full sized at a breakthrough price. It utilizes three xenon lamps for larger capacity.
- Critical test parameters including spectrum, irradiance, relative humidity, chamber temperature and black panel/black standard temperature.
- Q-SUN xenon test chambers are the simplest, most reliable, and easiest to use xenon arc testers available.
- Meet all major industry standard.