about the product
Share this product
Q-PANEL steel and aluminum test substrates have been recognized as the world standard for a uniform and consistent test surface for paints, adhesives, sealants, and other coatings.
- The steel and aluminum test panels are used for color development, weathering exposures, salt spray and corrosion testing, physical properties testing and quality control.
- A wide range of panel sizes and types are available for immediate shipment from stock.
- Q-Panel :
1. Q-panel Standard Test Substrate (Steel and Aluminium panels)
2. Customized panels
3. Q-panel Corrosion Coupons
- Clean. The production process thoroughly cleans panels and removes any oil from the surface. Minimal handling assures that all panels are completely clean when they are packaged.
- Consistent. Three factors assure consistent quality at low cost:
• Volume metal purchasing from selected mills.
• Automated production on a high-speed line.
• Rigorous inspection at several processing stages.
- Convenient. Panels are supplied pre-cleaned, with a ¼” (6 mm) Q-shaped hole.
- Economical. Because of high volume production, our panels cost less than you might expect for a standardized surface. Purchasing clean, safe, standardized panels reduces the time lab personnel must spend cleaning and handling panels.