about the product
Share this product
Cyclic corrosion chambers that provide the best possible laboratory simulation of natural atmospheric corrosion.
- Perform traditional salt spray, Prohesion, and most cyclic automotive tests.
- Fully-adjustable relative humidity and precise control over ramp times.
- An optional shower function is also available.
- Available in two sizes (600L and 1100L) to fulfill a wide range of testing requirements.
- Q-FOG Model :
1. Q-FOG SSP for Prohesion or Conventional Salt Spray Test
2. Q-FOG CCT for Research and Cyclic Automotive Tests with 100% Humidity
3. Q-FOG CRH for Research and Cyclic Automotive Tests with Variable Relative Humidity (RH) Control
1. Salt fog
4. Relative humidity control 5. Shower Functions
6. Precise Control of Fog Dispersion
7. Fast Cycling and temperature changes