about the product
Share this product
1-component solvent based, moisture curing pressure sensitive, polyurethane adhesive.
- Applied for the joint of substrates such as: textiles, leather, clothes with reverse PVC, aluminium paper laminates, plastics and others, in combination with isulating materials like expanded rigid foams (PU, PS), flexible foam, etc
- Several industrial applications, obtaining a high level of performance
- Suitable for laminating plasticized PVC and gives high thermal resistance
- Cross-links to get strong joints, with high flexibility and thermal resistance
- Textile, wood and furniture industry and the automotive industries.
|Storage||Stored at between 0 – 25°C in original unopened containers kept from becoming exposed to the weather inside dry premises.|
|Life Span||6 months|
|Density||0.98 ± 0.02 g/cm³|
|Flash Point, °C||<-4|
|Solids, by weight, %||40 ± 2|
|Viscosity (mPa·s)||150 ± 50|