about the product
Share this product
HunterLAB - ULTRASCAN VIS
High purity zinc stearates used in plastic industry as a lubricant, release agent. Functions as acid scavenger in certain polyolefins.
- 1. UltraScan VIS is a visible-range high-performance color measurement spectrophotometer that measures the full range of human color perception.
2. It can be used in production and in the laboratory for inspecting raw materials, evaluating finished product or developing methods for color analysis.
3. The UltraScan VIS color measurement spectrophotometer measures opaque, transparent, and translucent solids and liquids in the complete CIE recommended spectral range of 360 – 780 nm.
4. It can be used in production and in the laboratory for inspecting raw materials, evaluating finished product or developing methods for color analysis.
1. Measures reflectance, transmittance and haze
2. Wavelength range 360 nm – 780 nm
3. 10 nm optical resolution and reporting interval
4. Two reflectance measurement areas
5. Exceptional inter-instrument agreement
6. Automated UV calibration and control
7. Large transmission compartment open on three sides
8. Includes EasyMatch QC software