Make Maha Better (MMB) 2018
- January 22, 2018
- Posted by: MahaChem
- Category: News
During 15-20th January 2018, Maha Chemicals had an annual group meeting together with our several partners in Chonburi, Thailand.
35 Maha members from 9 regional offices gathered to have internal discussions to improve Maha Group operations and businesses but also to attend technical trainings delivered by 6 presenters from the couple of our partners.
The Maha members received the series of training sessions to understand products from our partners and the specific applications. The group meeting also equipped them with the essential soft skills required. The internal presentations and discussions enabled the members to know the performance and business status during 2017, and encouraged them to discuss on the ways by which Maha group can be improved.
The biggest takeaways from MMB 2018 were:
- Understanding about every regional office’s performance, progress and plan for 2018
- Understanding about the management direction and strategy planning for 2018
- Lessons learnt from the success story sharing of each regional office
- Team building with colleagues from different regional offices, relationship bonding and exchange information
- Product knowledge delivered by our key partners
- Sales advancement trainings from experienced sales professional
If you are interested to be our partners, contact us via our email
About Make Maha Better (MMB)
MMB is an annual meeting for our colleagues from all region to meet up and exchange information/trends in their country and industry. Besides that, management share about the company direction so that everyone works toward the same goal, whereas the department heads update the progress of on-going projects and future planning to get the feedback from the participants. It is a good team building opportunity among our regional colleagues.