What are the products that are already made in the lab?
- Some of the formulation that we made include liquid softener, dish detergent, hand soap, body wash, facial wash, shampoo, hair conditioner, hand and body lotion, face mist, day and night cream, perfume, whitening cream, sunscreen, milk cleanser, toner and micellar water.
How long does it take to complete a project?
- It depends on the degree of difficulty involved in the formulation. Normally, the range would be between 2 weeks to a month to be finished.
How is the procedure for testing the product stability?
- Prepare the products around 50 gram in each container
- Put in room temperature, UV and 50oC degree.
- The stability will be observed and measured in terms of appearance, odour, colour, pH, viscosity and application once a week for a month.
- If the product is stable in 50oC for one month, it can be said that the product is stable for minimum a year under room temperature.
How much does it cost for testing the product stability?
- If the formulation is from MahaChem, it is free without a charge to be paid.
How do you ensure that my formulation will not be disclosed to my competitor(s)?
- We are committed to keep confidentiality of customer’s formulations. We can also sign a non-disclosure agreement with you if necessary.
Is it free if we will do challenge test and SPF testing?
- If there are chemical ingredients promoted by MahaChem in the formulation, it is free without a charge to be paid.
How long does the challenge test take to be completed?
- It will take around two months after the sample is received by our technical team.
Can you provide documents to support Halal legislation?
Yes, we can provide:
- Halal Statement
- BSE/TSE Free Statement
- Free Pork Facility Statement
- Flow Chart/Manufacturing Process
- Breakdown Composition
Can you provide internal training to us?
- Yes, we can. In terms of venue, as long as it consists of the equipment required to deliver demonstration, we are able to conduct the training anywhere.