E-Commerce for Specialty Chemicals is coming soon
- November 6, 2019
- Posted by: MahaChem
- Category: Corporate News, News
Something's brewing... What is it?
On 11 November 2019 (at 11:11AM SGT), we are going to launch our first E-Commerce platform for specialty chemicals, Chem On, in Singapore. The site is designed to serve Singaporean manufacturers who are seeking for specialty chemical products ranging from solvent to additives for various applications.
The applications range from coatings, printing ink, construction, plastic, rubber, personal care, and many more. However, we are planning to expand the application areas over the period of time.
For our product line, innovative and exclusive chemical products from our exclusive partners will be featured. The partners include Adeka, Akzonobel, Angus, Cabot, Celanese, Clariant, Evonik, and many more.
Highlights of Chem On include:
- Easy browsing: Shoppers can easily browse the products
- Personalized Product Suggestion: Based on the shoppers’ industry, the suggested product will be shown
- Promo & Flash Sales: There will be discounts and benefits if shoppers regularly visit our E-Commerce
- Formulation: Shoppers are able to find the formulation related to the products of interest
- Education & Content Hub: We will regularly upload contents related to Chem On and chemical industry
- Live Chat: Our customer care is ready to serve you via live chat
For the first week of launch, formulators will be able to experience 10% discount for ALL the products upon signing up for the E-Commerce platform.
For now, Chem On is only available in Singapore, but we are definitely planning to expand to other regions in few years to come.
Visit chem-on.com.sg on 11 November 2019 (11:11AM SGT) to request for sample or purchase products online. You may also share the platform to your colleagues with hashtag #chemon. If you want to be registered for the platform in advance, please fill up our sign up form shown below:
Maha Chemicals Asia is one of the foremost brand name in the Specialty Chemicals Marketing and Distribution Industry in the Southeast Asian region. We provide a wide range of chemical solutions with a deep understanding of customers’ needs across industries, especially Surface Technology, Engineering Materials, Living Science and Industrial Solutions, in 10 countries. What we strongly aspire are the improvement in quality of lives and innovativeness. With these aspirations, we invest our time to transform the basic chemicals into substance of quality composition, to provide the high level of reliable service support, and to develop the great customer relationships.