Accelerated Weathering Tests
Sunlight, heat and moisture can cause serious product deterioration, such as color change, peeling, cracking, oxidation, or loss of strength. As a distributor of Q-lab Corporation, a global provider of the world most widely used material durability testers, we offer innovative products that conduct tests on accelerated weathering, light stability, and corrosion.
These accelerated weathering tests are widely used for research and development, quality control, material certification, exterior durability studies, and predictions. By carrying out these tests, your profitability increases by selection of new or less expensive materials, upgrading of existing materials, and evaluating the impact of changes in formulations on product durability.
Thus, we will recommend the product that suits your needs most.
- QUV – UV light is responsible for almost all photo-degradation of durable materials exposed outdoors. The QUV tester’s fluorescent lamps simulate the critical short-wave UV and realistically reproduce the severe damage caused by sunlight, rain, and dew.
- Q-SUN – Q-SUN testers are full-featured weathering, lightfastness and photostability testers, and provide the most realistic simulation of full spectrum sunlight, including UV, visible light and infrared (IR). Three models are available: Q-SUN Xe-1, Q-SUN Xe-2 and Q-SUN Xe-3.
- Q-FOG – Cyclic corrosion testing provides the best possible laboratory simulation of natural atmospheric corrosion. Q-FOG corrosion test chambers are available in two types. Model SSP performs traditional salt spray and Prohesion tests. Model CCT performs salt spray, Prohesion, and 100% humidity for most cyclic automotive tests. Model CRH has all the features and advantages of the model CCT, but also adds full variable humidity control through the use of an innovative air pre-conditioner.
What We Provide
With our service engineers who are certified by Q-Lab Corporation, we provide the following services:
- Accelerated Outdoor weathering – Q-TRAC natural sunlight concentrator testing is an accelerated outdoor weathering tester that uses a series of 10 mirrors to reflect and concentrate full spectrum sunlight onto test specimens.
- Outdoor Exposure Testing – Outdoor exposure testing programs are available at our internationally recognized benchmark locations in Florida and Arizona.