SGUnited Traineeship Programme
Finance & Accounting
Date Posted: 09/12/2019
Course of Programme :
- 6 months programme before conversion to full time position
- Stretch assignments
- Receive Training and Coaching from senior mentors
- Manage account receivable, account payable and full set of account.
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial report and bank reconciliation.
- Liaison with regional account team in reviewing claims reimbursement, payment, commissions etc.
- Conduct audit and review with our regional offices, and understand the tax related of the countries.
- Ensure all regional offices compliance to all regulatory requirements.
- Assist to enhance implementation of internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Other ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accountancy/or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates or Post graduates with not more than 3 years related experience are welcome to apply.
- Also open for under graduate’s who seeking for final year Internship together with MA programme.
- Professional qualification like ACCA or CPA is will plus point.
- Knowledge on SAP B1 and Tableau will be advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Analytical, problem solving, communication, presentation skill.
- Willing to be posted overseas for as regional exposure.
- Dedicated team player with the ability to work independently and under tight schedules.