Paints and Coatings Chemicals Market
Date Posted: 01/11/2020
- Accountable in Identify and develop new sales leads and prospects in Paints & Coatings industries.
- Sales planning and set up objectives to drive business outcomes.
- Initiate sales-calls and prepare sales materials.
- Able to recognize customers’ needs and requirements, and to increase the platform by expanding customers and products base.
- Submit business development, customer & market feedback report on a timely basis
- Ensure timely response to customers’ enquiries, feedback and comments.
- Build, strengthen and optimize relationships with clients, prospects and partners.
- Stock planning with our customer care team in inventory management.
- Manage collection and customer accounts.
- Sales or technical work experience in related discipline, Paints and Coatings industries
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
- Self motivated, independent, result-oriented character with ability to work in team and under pressure
- Fluency in English (Both in writing and verbal communication)
- Ability to review and improve work processes so as to achieve better productivity in his/her areas of responsibility
- Proactive attitude to learning and contributing to organizational goals.
- Driving License