Date Posted: 01/09/2020
- Build visualizations with Tableau to fulfill ad-hoc data requests from other teams.
- Design/ build dashboards/ reports to analyze, monitor and visualize key performance metrics for different business stakeholders.
- Evaluate data quality from SAP and execute changes.
- Ensure adequacy and accuracy of critical reports/dashboards.
- Validate machine learning models and cooperate with data scientist team to improve models’ performance from a business perspective.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, learn and apply best practices from other teams and strive for high-quality deliverables.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistic, Economics and related fields
- Relevant working experience in business intelligence, data analysis, comparable experience in other data-driven environments would be an advantage.
- Skilled in handling Tableau.
- Experience in writing SQL and R is preferred.
- Ability to navigate a complex data landscape and make decisions in a fast-paced environment with minimal documentation and process.
- Conceptual understanding of machine learning algorithms such as classifiers and clustering algorithms is a plus.
- Demonstrate good analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- Efficient at multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment