Customer Care Executive
Date Posted: 14/03/2019
- To provide excellent customer care & service to customers, with digitization support.
- Identify potential customer needs and work closely with the sales team to support business opportunities, and extending good customer care to build excellent relationship and create “WOW” experience to our customers.
- Proactive in provide excellent customer service from handling customer enquiries, complaints, regular orders, services and follow-up. Respond promptly in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Innovative in support and manage digital marketing campaigns executive to generate leads and follow through for sales.
- Support basic administrative work.
- Assist the management and team with any special projects or tasks assigned.
- An ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in related disciplines with 1-3 years working experiences in customer care and service, and digital marketing. [ experience in handling chemical export process will be added advantage]
- Have knowledge in simple logistic or chemistry and IT savy will be advantage.
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skill to solve problems encountered on the work site.
- Good communicate skill with the brokers, third party warehouse personnel and team mates.
- Experience in SAP B1 will be in advantage.
- Dedicated team player with the ability to work independently with service excellence standard.
- Demonstrates ability to review and improve work processes so as to achieve better productivity in his/her areas of responsibility.
- Proficiency in ENGLISH is required (both write and communication).