Internship / Full Time
Date Posted: 18/09/2020
- Handle key agencies in monthly supplier meeting and business goals
- Market research and business development to increase market share in region
- Creation of SOPs to promote: sales team effectiveness, channel management, Customer engagement and marketing
- Implementation and drive adoption rate for SOPs created
- Manage and coordination on orders processing, importation, logistics arrangement, stock planning and warehouse inventory management.
- Processing orders and on-time submission of logistic related documents.
- Perform accordance to standard of procedure (SOP) and accurate data entry into SAP system, and up-to-date filing.
- Support basic administrative work
- Working experiences in business development, marketing, customer service, chemicals would be preferred
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skill to solve problems encountered on the work site
- Good communication skill
- Experience in SAP B1 will be in advantage
- Dedicated team player with the ability to work independently with service excellence standard
- Proficiency in ENGLISH is required (both writing and communication)