Business Development Executive
Home & Personal Care Market
Date Posted: 22/1/2019
Country: South Korea
- Conduct primary & secondary market research on Korean Personal Care Market (Chemical Ingredients) and develop a business plan to enter into Korea market
- Conduct a filed business development work (technical sales) with Korean Home and Personal Care manufacturers
- Take a part in developing an online based sales platform
- Assist in designing marketing contents for e-commerce platform
- Conduct Korean end product market trend research
- local bodies on legislation matters
- To provide recommendation and continuous improvement project focusing on energy conservations, recycling activity and energy waste reduction.
- Degree in Chemistry, Bio-chemistry or Business Management.
- Fresh graduate with Interest in the personal care / cosmetics industry are welcome.
- Singapore Citizen or Korean PR in Singapore (no issue to work in Korea for 6 Months to 1 Year)
- Proficiency in written and spoken Korean (MUST) and English.
- Demonstrate good analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and work with teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a friendly demeanor.
- Efficient at multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Versatile and able to think inside and outside of the box.