Surfactant Solution to Common Issues of Shower Oil : LUMOROL 5299
- March 19, 2019
- Posted by: Jiamin Ng
- Category: LS, Personal Care
Are you troubled by dry and itchy skin? Let’s get help from the Shower oil with our specialty surfactants!
Are you living in the countries with extremely hot and cold climate with low humidity? Do you feel your skin is very dry and flaky often? When you seek for the help, many will recommend you to use shower oil or lotion. However, there are some common issues with shower oil. And this depends on the types of surfactants used in shower oil. Some of the problems faced include staining and making the bathroom very oily after shower. Oily floor can be dangerous for elderly. So we would like to introduce you the solution: LUMOROL 5299.
Benefits of Shower Oil with Lumorol 5299
- It cleanses our skin thoroughly and provides superb moisturizing effect. Therefore, it replenishes water loss from our skin
- As shower oil provides excellent moisturizing effect, it saves the trouble of applying moisturizing lotion after washing body
- It is mild and gentle to our skin. Hence, it will not irritate skin, but rather, will provide soothing effect to our skin
- No stain will be remained after use. Shower oil can be easily cleaned up during shower
Properties of Shower Oil with Lumorol 5299
- Miscible with a large number of vegetable and synthetic oil
- High nourishing effect on dry skin
- Dilution with water creates an O/W emulsion
LUMOROL K 5229 – Shower Oil
|LUMOROL K 5229 (Water-Free Surfactant blend of anionic and non-ionic surfactant)||MIPA-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Propylene Glycol||57.0|
|Olive Oil||Olea Europaea (Olive Oil)||29.0|
|Paraffin Oil||Mineral Oil||13.0|
Dead Sea Salt & Oil Body Scrub
|A||Castor oil||Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil||44.0|
|Hydrogenated castor oil||Hydrogenated castor oil||2.0|
|Miglyol 840 Gel B||Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Stearalkonium Hectorite,Propylene Carbonate 12||12.0|
|C||LUMOROL K 5229||MIPA-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Propylene Glycol||28.8|
|Dyestuff (oil soluble)||…||q.s|
|Dead Sea Salt||Maris Sal||10.0|
|OXYPON 401||PEG-9 Cocoglycerides||2.7|
1. Combine A and heat up to approx. 85-90 °C and if melted homogenize.
2. Add B to A and homogenize until getting a homogeneous mixture
3. If necessary heat up again
4. Cool down to approx. 40 °C whilst stirring and at the same time add the other components of part C.
Product Appearance: Translucent, high viscous gel, with salt particles
Have your throughts changed to try Lumorol 5299?
Lumorol 5299 provides Silky Skin with every application! Our products and formulation concepts will grant value-adding experience to the end-users. If you are interested to learn more about this product, please contact us via email now.